Well! Not without a little extra added excitement (or should I say "stress!") my sister and her girls left Denver yesterday afternoon. The weather forecast predicted yet another big snowstorm but thankfully they got out of there before it got bad again. We decided she would only call if she did not get on the flight and as I haven't heard from her and I've checked her flight online, I can only assume that they are on their way and the flight will arrive on time tonight in Naples.
Today Bob and I have decided to drive up to the Observation Center on Vesuvius. To keep myself occupied mostly from being too excited to sit still and just to check it out. Our last venture was a disaster and we never found the right road. This time we've done a bit more research and hope to get close to the crater.
Assuming my family arrives tonight, I probably will not write much, if any, while they are here. Thanks again for keeping up with us and our adventures!
Rosemary & Bob