Thursday, May 19, 2005

A word About Comments

First I would like to say that it is really fun to receive a comment and know that you are all out there reading. So, if you can figure out how to do it, by all means do. Thank you to those of you who have sent us comments. We appreciate all of your busy lives and understand if you barely have time to read my lengthy diatribes, let alone, take your time to comment!

I just wanted to say again, that if you send us a comment here on the blog, we get an email notice from the blog manager letting us know that you did. But we cannot simply reply to the email, because your address does not come up (since it wasn't actually from you). But we can read your comment. When I reply to your comment, it goes right below where your comment is on the blog. I am telling you all of this so that you will know that if you have commented and want to know that we have replied you have to go back to the original posting. I hope that makes sense and I have not added more confusion to the situation.

Grazie,
Rosemary & Bob

No comments: